BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR IN-BOX AND CLICK TO CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
Here are a few tips for making the most out of your affiliation with the Department of Media Arts, Design, and Technology.
The department faculty and staff want you to get the most out of your experience here.
- Go visit your adviser (or any professor in the department) and introduce yourself. We’re happy to answer any questions you have, or at least steer you in the right direction.
- Check out our student organizations so you can get to know others in your major.
- Study hard!
- Have fun!
Please stay in touch and let us know what you’re up to.
- Edit your mailing list profile to keep it up to date.
- Let us know of any internships or job openings available for our students.
- Post job at the Career Center and pass on to one of our students a chance at a job in the field.
- Come speak to a class. Existing students love to hear directly from those who are working in the field.